ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- The way in which their personal data are collected and processed. All data that could identify a user should be considered as personal data. These include first and last name, age, postal address, email address, user location or even their IP address;
- What are the rights of users regarding this data;
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed;
- to whom this data is transmitted;
- Optionally, the site policy on "cookie" files
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES IN THE MATTER OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data from site users respect the following principles:
- Legality, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his data is collected, and for what reasons his data is collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more objectives determined in these general conditions of use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Storage of data reduced in time: the data is kept for a limited period, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of article 6 of European regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data can only take place if they meet at least one of the conditions below. after listed:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- Processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing meets a legal obligation;
- The processing is explained by a necessity related to the safeguarding of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing can be explained by a necessity linked to the execution of a mission of public interest or which relates to the exercise of public authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF WEBSITE NAVIGATION
A. COLLECTED AND PROCESSED DATA AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the Simon-Pierre Delord site are as follows:
- Last name and first name
- Mail address
- Telephone number
- Bank details
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
- When the user goes to the "Legal Notice" page
- When the user creates a personal account
- When the user purchases a product on the site
- When the user browses the site
- When the user shares an element of the site on social networks
In addition, during a payment on the site, it will be kept in the computer systems of the publisher of the site proof of the transaction including the order form and the invoice. The data controller will keep all of the data collected in its site computer systems and under reasonable security conditions for a period of: 5 years.
The collection and processing of data serves the following purposes: We collect information about you as detailed below:
To access certain areas of our Platform, you will need to register with our services. During the registration process, you will be asked to provide personal information about yourself. This includes: your name, address, date of birth, email and phone number. By entering your details in the required fields, you allow us to provide you with the services you select.
When you buy our products in store, online or by phone, we collect information. This can be your purchase details and relevant billing information. By the way, we will also collect personal information about you when you contact us. For example, if you contact us with a question about one of our products or services, if you come to visit one of our stores or if you contact us by phone. Please note that calls may occasionally be recorded primarily for security purposes but also for training and improvement.
If you choose to interact with us through a social media platform or other third party service, we will collect the information you have provided to us through that platform.
We also automatically collect certain information about visitors to our Platform. How it works is detailed in the section below entitled "Cookies and other information collected automatically"
We will use the information we collect from you to:
- Manage and respond to repair requests, as well as to provide after-sales services
- Manage accounts and registers
- Process your questions and requests
- Send service-related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as an order confirmation
- Identify the products and services which we think might interest you. For this we can base ourselves for example on your purchase history and your previous interactions with us
- If you have confirmed this choice, we can send you marketing communications about us. This may include emails and social media audience matches. We may also send you marketing communications regarding third party partners who we believe may be of interest to you. We only do it when we have a legitimate basis to do so. You can control these communications
- Conduct market research to improve our services for our customers
- Perform credit checks, prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities, as well as in our efforts to maximize the security of our Platforms
- Understand how our platforms are used. This allows us to think about the improvement of our services and our offers
We process your information on the basis of your consent. You can withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us.
We also process your information when it is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or when it is necessary for our legitimate interests of operating, protecting and improving our business.
B. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The data may be transmitted to the third party listed below:
- (c) Google / We use Google Analytics to optimize the functioning of this site
- (c) Facebook / If you share content from our site via this application
- (c) Twitter / If you share content from our site via this application
- (c) Pinterest / If you share content from our site via this application
- (c) Linkedin / If you share content from our site via this application
- (c) Google / For the implementation of targeted advertising campaigns
- (c) Facebook / For the implementation of targeted advertising campaigns
- (c) Linkedin / For the implementation of targeted advertising campaigns
C. HOSTING OF DATA
The Simon-Pierre Delord site is hosted by: IONOS, whose head office is located at the following address: 7 Place de la Gare, 52700 Sarreguemines, France The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: 09 70 80 89 11 The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
ARTICLE 4: PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
A. THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
The person responsible for processing personal data is: Simon-Pierre Delord. He can be contacted as follows: The data controller can be contacted by phone at 06.52.57.35.31, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday to Friday The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and the means used to process personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA PROCESSING MANAGER
The controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit it to third parties without the user being informed and to respect the purposes for which these data were collected. The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and data transfer passing through the site are secure. An SSL certificate ("Secure Socket Layer" Certificate) aims to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site. In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this involves disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures. In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
ARTICLE 5: RIGHTS OF THE USER
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below. In order for the data controller to comply with his request, the user must communicate to him: his first and last name as well as his e-mail address, and if relevant, his account number or personal space or subscriber. The data controller is required to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF THE RIGHTS OF THE USER IN THE MATTER OF COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA
a. Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
The user can read, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him, by respecting the procedure set out below: Go to his Personal Space => Modification / Deletion If he has one, the user has the right to request the deletion of his personal space by following the following procedure: The user must send an e-mail to the data controller, specifying his personal space number. The request for deletion of data will be processed within 15 working days
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure: The user must make a request for portability of his personal data to the responsible for data processing, by sending an e-mail to the address provided above.
c. Right to limit and oppose data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and user rights and freedoms. In order to request the limitation of the processing of their data or to object to the processing of their data, the user must follow the following procedure: The user must make a request for limitation to the processing of his personal data to the controller data, by sending an e-mail to the address provided above.
d. Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him, or significantly affects him. similar way.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he can organize what should become of his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with law n ° 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
f. Right to seize the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user's request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or, if he thinks that one of the rights listed above, he is entitled to appeal to the CNIL (National Commission for Information Technology and Liberties, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINOR PEOPLE
In accordance with the provisions of article 8 of European regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 years or more can consent to the processing of their personal data. If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the agreement of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed. The publisher of the site reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he has obtained the agreement of a legal representative before browsing the site.
ARTICLE 6: USE OF "COOKIES" FILES
The site may use "cookie" techniques. A "cookie" is a small file (less than 4 KB), stored by the site on the user's hard drive, containing information relating to the user's browsing habits. These files allow it to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve the service for the comfort of the user. For the use of "cookie" files involving the storage and analysis of personal data, the consent of the user is necessarily required. This user consent is considered valid for a maximum period of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again ask the user's authorization to save "cookie" files on his hard drive.
a. User opposition to the use of "cookie" files by the site
It is brought to the attention of the user that he can oppose the registration of these "cookie" files by configuring his navigation software. For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure their navigation software to oppose the registration of "cookie" files:
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
In the event that the user decides to deactivate the "cookie" files, he can continue browsing the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered to be due to the publisher of the site.
b. Description of the "cookie" files used by the site
The site editor draws the user's attention to the fact that the following cookies are used when browsing: The Platform only uses the following types of cookies
Cookies necessary for essential purposes:
These cookies are essential for the platforms to function properly. They allow you for example to access secure accounts, access to transaction pages, etc. Without these cookies no purchase is possible.
These cookies are used for the presentation, performance and operation of the Platform. Their overall goal is to improve the customer experience. Some allow for example to specify the language used on the Platform
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Platform. They do not identify an individual visitor. They are aggregated. They allow for example to know integrate the number of visitors, to know the platforms that directed said visitors to our platform, or the pages visited on our Platform.
This information is essential for the management of our Platform. They allow us for example to know the type of public visiting our platform, which pages are viewed, etc.
These cookies are used when you click on promotional areas or on advertisements on the platform. They are used to try to provide you with more relevant advertising in line with your interests. They are also used to avoid redundancy of the advertisements offered. Finally, they allow us to quantify the effectiveness of an advertising or promotional campaign.
They may be placed by third-party advertising or promotional networks with our permission. In this case, these cookies remember your visit to a platform and this information is shared with third parties such as advertisers.
Sharing of content and cookies from social networks:
Thanks to these cookies you will be able to share pages and their content via third-party social networks and other platforms. As a reminder, these companies that use these cookies may also use your information for targeted advertising on other platforms.
In addition, the site includes social media buttons, allowing the user to share his activity on the site. "Cookies" files from these social networks are therefore likely to be stored on the user's computer when they use these features. The user's attention is drawn to the fact that these sites have their own privacy policies and general conditions of use that may be different from the site. The site editor invites users to consult the privacy policies and general conditions of use of these sites.
By browsing the site, the user certifies having read and understood this confidentiality policy and accepts the conditions, with regard more particularly to the collection and processing of his personal data, as well as the use of files "Cookies".